Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Private Counseling- Is it For You?


ARE YOU EATING YOUR FOOD OR IS YOUR FOOD EATING YOU?

I am in the business of guiding people to achieve higher levels of health by eating better foods and dealing with areas of their lifestyle that are out of balance. After achieving healing from a personal battle with Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, I know that it is possible to become healthier regardless of any diagnosis you may have.

My refreshing approach is different from a standard nutritionist because I am interested in eating quality foods and addressing anything in your life that holds you back from less than optimal health. Rather than counting calories, grams, and pounds, I teach my clients the value of whole foods and finding the right foods that work best in their bodies. My clients learn to add foods into their diet rather than take things away. This eliminates cravings and feelings of deprivation.

I use the concept of Primary foods (relationships, physical activity, career, and spirituality) to make the statement that sometimes the “stuff” going on in our lives is just as important, if not more important than the actual food (secondary food) that we eat. A healthy person looks at both and makes manageable changes in both areas to achieve higher levels of health.

My clients come from all backgrounds and walks of life. Some just want to learn how to eat healthier, and some have serious health issues that they want resolved. The one thing they all have in common is a desire to change their way of eating and living. {See MY PROGRAM page of my website for testimonials.}

Working with me does not promise a quick fix; rather our work together unfolds a manageable way to achieve the changes you want to make in your life and with your food. I provide unconditional support free of judgment.

Are you uncomfortable in your own skin? Are you tired and stressed? Do you wish you knew how to take better care of yourself? Are you ready to make some changes towards better health and a more fulfilled life?

No comments: