Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Essential Oil of Spruce

I just added Spruce oil to my collection. I am soooo excited about this one! This time of year, Spruce adds a nice seasonal scent to my home when I wear it or diffuse it in my ultra-sonic diffuser. More than just a lovely aroma however, Spruce has some powerful healing properties. Spruce is antispasmodic, antiseptic, antiparasitic, anti-inflammatory, and stimulating for your immune system. You can use it to ease symptoms of arthritis/rheumatism, combat fungal infections especially candida & sinus/respiratory, and ease the pain of sciatica! Wow- what a great find! On the emotional level Spruce is helpful in releasing any blocks and bringing about a feeling of balance. Order your spruce today!

*Information from the Essential Oils Desk Reference compiled by Essential Science Publishing

No comments: