Tuesday, August 19, 2008

I have been thinking about LIFE.

Where does your life come from? Where do you find your energy and your vibrance? For me, I find energy in consuming fresh, whole, local, organic foods. When I go to my farm, I can FEEL life growing and thriving. It is an inspiring and beautiful place to be! I surround myself with life. My living space is occupied with lots of plants. I choose friends who are moving in a positive direction in their lives. I work with clients who are learning how to make choices that build their health. I make every attempt in my own life to choose growth rather than stagnation. The more I choose Life, the better I feel and the easier it becomes to do the next time.
Where would you like to choose life? What part of your life is stagnate and what is ONE thing you can do right now to move it in a positive direction? Your mind may say it is impossible or you may come up with excuses and reasons about why your victim hood is better than actually feeling good, but I challenge you to take responsibility and move forward. It IS possible and you CAN do it!

No comments: