Friday, February 6, 2009

What is Raindrop Technique?

The Raindrop Technique is a method of using Vita Flex, reflexology, massage techniques, and essential oils applied on various locations of the body to bring it structural and electrical alignment. It is designed to bring balance to the body with its relaxing and mild application. It will help align the energy centers of the body and release them if blocked, without using hard pressure or trying to force the body to change. Raindrop is extremely cleansing for the body and offers a tremendous boost to your immune system.
What can a Raindrop session do for you? Your session will cleanse your body, mind, and spirit and profoundly inspire you on your journey. Raindrop is helpful in alleviating back pain, boosting your immune system, correcting scoliosis, easing stress, healing from cancer and more!

A typical raindrop session facilitated by me includes:

* Time in the beginning to let me know of your intention for the session and what has happened in your life since your last session.

* You start out on the massage table face up with your feet at the very edge of the table. I apply a blend called Valor to your feet then your shoulders.

* I begin applying each oil to each foot using a reflexology technique called Vita Flex. I use Valor, Oregano, Thyme, Basil, Wintergreen, Cypress, and Peppermint in that order.

* You turn over on the table and I drop oils along your spine from your sacrum (hips) to your occiput (head). I apply the same oils as your feet with the addition of Marjoram after Wintergreen.

* You then receive a warm towel on your back and I support your body in releasing and regenerating with gentle energy.

* After you are dressed, we talk about your experience and I send you on your way with a recommendation or two.

* You feel relaxed and energized to take on your life!


Experience the sacred healing power of Young Living Essential Oils. Raindrop Technique Sessions are 90 minutes and $100 until the end of February. Starting in March the fee is $125.
Gift Certificates available.

Earn a FREE session! Buy 8 sessions and receive one free session. All nine sessions must be used within 12 months. Pay for all 8 sessions up front in January or February and your cost remains just $100 per session regardless of when you use your sessions throughout the 12 months.

Call 267-307-4224 to schedule your session today!

TESTIMONIAL:
When I went to my Raindrop session with Susie, I had been fighting off a cold of some sort, and the symptoms were completely gone as of that afternoon. It seemed to be what my body needed to completely kick whatever it was. I also struggle with a tightness and hunching in my upper back due to physical work, and I was quite aware that i had much better posture for days after my session! I've also enjoyed utilizing healthful ideas I learned from reading her literature about the session and blog :) ~Krystal

No comments: